Is Brown Paper Creatives the place for you?
Thinking of signing up for the Creative Community membership ? But you’re not sure if it is the place for you … keep reading to find out more!
- You are super passionate about your business and your craft whatever that may be. You strive to learn more and improve your skills.
- You enjoy running your business for you and want that to continue.
- You want to be part of a community. I don’t expect people to drop everything to take part but believe me it will make the whole experience of running a business much more enjoyable with support and people around you!
- You are here to support others as much as you look for it. It’s all about give and take, that’s how the community will grow.
- You are anti-racist, accepting of all gender identities and supportive of diversity in all ways. It’s not for you if you are not going to be accepting of these things, there will be no space for any prejudiced or racial comments in the community.
- Don’t worry if you find social situations tricky sometimes … I do too so we can be awkward together! The community is a great way to sneak into a group without being the centre of attention.
And basically you want to be part of a wonderful, friendly community! Then Brown Paper Creatives is the community for you …